Friday, August 14, 2009

Emo day



Today was not raining not storming but yet feeling is just like in storm. Full of bad mood only the whole day. Why can't make myself happy for a moment? Why everything I make like making ownself walking the way to hell? Is it myself had a problem or i think too much about the thing i shouldn't think for every moment? Why I will always think about that while I was telling myself it won't happen? Hope too much at last die on own hand. Just another stupid me that won't do anything although know where the problem came from. Just like swinging a gold club towards head to the hole.

where the devil awaits me just below into that hole. How good of me sending myself to the devil. Just like the picture say below, who knows by just saying 'freakin' is just as bad for people to accept it.

No comments: